Community Facilitator Services
Graduates of Facilitation Training
Graduates of Strengthening Your Facilitation Skills Level 1 training are available to offer facilitation services to assist local government, nonprofit, and community groups working in your area.
Community Facilitators are volunteers interested in offering support to help groups achieve their goals. Community Facilitators have completed 20 hours of training with instructor Kristen Grant and have developed skills including:
- assessing group needs and goal setting
- establishing agreements for working together
- designing effective meetings
- generating and narrowing ideas
- using a variety of decision-making options
- planning actions
- addressing disruptive behaviors
- intervening in difficult group situations
Contact Kristen Grant for more information.