2023 Summit Materials
The first ALI Regional Lobster Research and Outreach Summit took place on February 6-7, 2023, in Portland, Maine. This event brought members from the research program, extension network, Regional Steering Committee, and other industry and management sectors together to share progress on ALI-funded work. It also provided an opportunity for research teams to receive feedback from partners and to engage in new collaborations across the wider lobster community in the Northeast.
- To view the detailed ALI Summit agenda, please click here.
- To view the detailed agenda for the workshop focused on “Evaluating American lobster stock dynamics under changes to life history & management regulations” (run by the Chen Lab at Stony Brook University), please click here.
Below are supplemental materials that may prove useful during or after the meeting. We will have limited printed copies of the materials below at the meeting, but encourage attendees to download and review the documents below for additional background on the network.
- For a full list of project summaries for the Research Program (through the 2022 cohort), please click here.
- Please click here to view the “ALI Factsheet” created by Maine Sea Grant.
- Please click here to view the summary notes from the Summit, including the contact information for each presenter.
If you would like a full list of attendees or if you have any questions, please email Amalia Harrington.